Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shoes, veils and other important wedding accessories.

Eureka. I have found the perfect wedding shoes. They're ivory (matching my dress), they're tall (4 inches!), and they have a comfy platform. The ankle strap is removable in the event that the dancing gets out of hand and the strap becomes bothersome. The closed back prevents my dress from getting caught in the shoes. And most importantly, they're peep-toe and have an insanely cute bow. I ordered these beauts, officially named the Nina Electra, from Zappos.com because of their 365 day return policy and free shipping.

In other wedding news, my fiance's mom is going to get me the matching veil to my beautiful dress. My entire wedding outfit is basically complete before we've even booked a ceremony or reception site. Priorities, people.

No comments: